Check your gift card balance
Haigh's gift cards can be used online or in-store, to check the balance of your card please use the form below.
Check your balanceThis won't take long . . .
Using your gift card
Your gift card can be used online or at any company-owned Haigh's store. It is valid for ten years from the date of purchase.
Terms & Conditions
- Please protect the card and treat it like cash.
- Lost, stolen or defaced cards will not be replaced or refunded.
- This card is redeemable on the Haigh’s website and for purchases at Haigh’s company-owned stores located in Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra.
- The card cannot be used to purchase Haigh’s chocolates from Icons, Ariel Books or any other outlets.
- The funds available to use on the card can be verified in-store, by telephoning 1300 HAIGHS (1300 424 447) or online via the Check Gift Card Balance page.
- This card cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded.
- No change will be given, however, any remaining value can be used for future purchases before the expiry date as indicated on the card.
- If your purchase exceeds available card balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method.
- Gift card cannot be reloaded.
- Gift card expires ten years from the date of issue.
- To discuss any issues about your gift card in Australia please telephone 1300 HAIGHS (1300 424 447) or email email@example.com International callers please telephone +61 8 8372 7000 (9am to 5pm Australian Central Time).
- The minimum purchase for a digital gift card is $30AUD.