Discover the history of Haigh's, founded on May 1st 1915 by Alfred E Haigh in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are Australia's oldest family-owned chocolate maker making fine chocolates from the cocoa bean since 1915.
We are a proud supporter of a number of community projects and environmental causes including UTZ and the Bilby.
At Haigh’s Chocolates we have a longstanding commitment to support the community through a number of key activities such as sponsorship, donations, fundraising and partnerships.
Keep up with the latest happenings at Haigh's. Learn about our latest product releases, news, special promotions and competitions.
We offer exciting career opportunities across Manufacturing, Retail and Corporate areas of our business; discover current opportunities including seasonal work.
Terms and Conditions
1. USE OF WEBSITE
As a condition of using this website, you agree with AE Haigh Proprietary Limited ABN 82 007 873 323 and its related entities (‘we’ or ‘us’) to comply with these terms and conditions of use (‘Terms’). Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and your acknowledgement that you are bound by these Terms. These Terms may be modified or terminated by us at any time. Continued use of this website by you will constitute your acceptance of any modification or the termination of these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use this website. 007 873 323 and its related entities (‘we’ or ‘us’) to comply with these terms and conditions of use (‘Terms’).
3. PERSONAL USE OF WEBSITE
You agree that you will only register one account with us as a user of this website. Instances of multiple accounts per user will result in the additional accounts being closed. This website must be used for lawful purposes only and you must not use any obscene or offensive language, or place on this website any material that is false, defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful.
Further, you may not place on this website any material that violates and laws or regulations, is encrypted, constitutes junk mail or unauthorised advertising, invades anyone's privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability. You agree and acknowledge that your failure to comply with these Terms may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You may view pages of this website as a whole and/or print a copy of such whole pages for your own personal use only. You must not otherwise use, publish, licence, modify, incorporate into another website or reproduce in any way the information or material contained on this website (‘Content’) without our written consent.
This website contains Content that is owned or licenced to us and/or our related entities which is subject to copyright, trademarks and other proprietary and intellectual property rights. Such Content includes, but is not limited to, text, icons, photographs, logos, product names, entity names (including company and business names), source code, graphics and the design/layout of website.
You will be solely liable for any damages incurred by us and/or any other person (including without limitation any liability in connection with the infringement of any copyright, trademark, proprietary right or other intellectual property right) as a result of you using this website or any Content in contravention of these Terms.
The Content of this website is for your general information and use only. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, quality or completeness of any Content found on this website. Your use of any Content on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
We have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this website is free of viruses and other potentially damaging software which could cause damage your computer, computer network or other device which you use to access this website. This does not mean that this website will always be entirely free of viruses and undesirable software. You use this website at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all precautions to prevent damage or loss you may sustain from use this website.
This website may include links to other websites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any association, sponsorship or endorsement by us of the linked sites or the products, services or information details on the linked sites. Linking to any other service or site from this website is at your sole risk. You must not link your website to this website without our express permission.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not make any representations or warranties of any kind express or implied, in relation to all or any part of this website or the Content, and all warranties and representations are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law. The contents of this website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
To the extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility and hereby exclude all liability (howsoever arising) in connection with any loss and/or damage, arising out of or in connection with any use of, or inability to use, all or any part of the Content and/or this website. In respect of any liabilities or warranties which cannot be excluded, our liability is limited at our option to the re-supply of goods you have purchased from us or the amount equivalent to the cost in doing so.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA EVENTS
The following are guidelines for our social media events.
8.1 Invitees are not financially rewarded for their appearance at the event or their social media commentary from their experience.
8.2 Invitees are provided with Haigh’s product/s to take home and able to sample the produce made at the event.
8.3 Invitees are informed about the Haigh’s brand, history and chocolate making via written communication and experience from the event. They are provided with details on the chocolate maker, the recipe and ingredients, name and details of the sample chocolates.
8.4 Invitees are notified of social media accounts on facebook, twitter, instagram and YouTube, however it is not mandatory for invitees to communicate on prior, during or after the social media event.
8.5 Comments and conversations during the event will be monitored where there is reference to Haigh’s.
8.6 Invitees are recommended to notify their followers and audience they have been invited to attend the event by Haigh’s.
8.7 Hashtags that able to be utilised in all social media sites include covers both topics and disclosure of the invitee #haighs #chocolate #HaighsOnline #client #vipguest #melbourne #haighsmasterclass.
Updated: August 2018
Samsung Pay Haigh’s Chocolates Promotion 2018 (Promotion)
Terms and Conditions (T&Cs)
Each Eligible Entrant who, during the Promotional Period:
1. follows the prompts to participate in the Promotion, including by agreeing to these T&Cs; and
2. loads any Eligible Payment Card or loyalty card on Samsung Pay on their Compatible Device,
is eligible to receive a Voucher Code for the Discounted Product.
a) In order to submit an Eligible Entry, Eligible Entrants need to have registered a Samsung Account and linked it to Samsung Pay on their Compatible Device.
b) Eligible Entrants who submit an Eligible Entry will receive the Voucher Code via a pop-up notification in Samsung Pay as well as a notification in the Promotions area on Samsung Pay.
1. Australian residents aged 18 years or over and who are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
2. Australian residents aged 13 years or over and less than 18 years and who are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and have received the consent of their parent or guardian permitting them to use Samsung Pay and submit an Eligible Entry.
The Voucher Code is unique to each Eligible Entrant and can be redeemed once by an Eligible Entrant on the Haigh’s Chocolates Australian website (at the URL www.haighschocolates.com.au) in a single transaction prior to the Redemption End Date in order to receive one (1) Discounted Product.
A discount of $15.00 on the purchase price of one (1) ‘Haigh’s Chocolates Christmas decoration 2 x Gold Stars with Chocolate Santa’s’ (inclusive of shipping within Australia).
Normal RRP is $34.90 (inclusive of shipping within Australia). Discounted price is $19.90 (inclusive of shipping within Australia).
Promotional Period & Redemption Period
Promotion Start Date: 12:00am (AEDT) on 1 December 2018
Promotion End Date: 11:59pm (AEDT) on 14 December 2018
Redemption Start Date: 12:00am (AEDT) on 1 December 2018
Redemption End Date: 11.59pm (AEDT) on 31 December 2018 or until stocks of the Discounted Product last (whoever is the earlier).
Note: The Promotional Period and/or Redemption Period may be modified in Samsung’s absolute discretion subject to any directions by a regulatory authority.
1. Compatible Device means a Samsung smartphone or wearable device that is compatible with Samsung Pay in Australia (listed on www.samsung.com/au/apps/samsungpay/use-on-galaxy and updated from time to time).
2. Eligible Payment Card means a credit or debit card issued by a participating payment network or bank that is compatible with Samsung Pay in Australia (listed on www.samsung.com/au/apps/samsungpay/banking-partners and updated from time to time).
3. Haigh’s Chocolates means A. E. Haigh Proprietary Limited trading as Haigh’s Chocolates (ABN 82 007 873 323) of 153 Greenhill Road, Parkside SA 5063, Australia.
5. Samsung means Samsung Electronics Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 002 915 648) of 3 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia.
6. Samsung Account means an Eligible Entrant’s account registered with Samsung.
7. Samsung Pay means Samsung’s mobile application known as 'Samsung Pay' in Australia.
- The Voucher Code and Discounted Product are subject to Haigh’s Chocolates Terms and Conditions (available at the URL www.haighschocolates.com.au/term-and-conditions).
- The Voucher Code and Discounted Product are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs.
- This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Each entrant may enter this Promotion once and is eligible to receive no more than one (1) Voucher Code.
- All prices quoted in these T&Cs are GST-inclusive and in Australian dollars.
- If this Promotion is interfered with or cannot be conducted as planned (including due to an entrant being suspected of fraud or misconduct, or if Samsung believes that an entry has been manipulated in any way), Samsung may disqualify any entrant and/or modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion, as applicable.
- Except for liability which cannot be excluded as a matter of law, including the Australian Consumer Law, Samsung excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including any tax liability.
Phone: 1300 362 603