Discover the history of Haigh's, founded on May 1st 1915 by Alfred E Haigh in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are Australia's oldest family-owned chocolate maker making fine chocolates from the cocoa bean since 1915.
We are a proud supporter of a number of community projects and environmental causes including UTZ and the Bilby.
At Haigh’s Chocolates we have a longstanding commitment to support the community through a number of key activities such as sponsorship, donations, fundraising and partnerships.
Keep up with the latest happenings at Haigh's. Learn about our latest product releases, news, special promotions and competitions.
We offer exciting career opportunities across Manufacturing, Retail and Corporate areas of our business; discover current opportunities including seasonal work.
- Place the chocolate in a large glass mixing bowl.
- Place cream in a saucepan, bring to the boil and immediately remove from the heat.
- Pour the cream over the pastilles and mix gently until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow baking dish such as a slice tin.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- In a small bowl, combine 100g Haigh's Drinking Chocolate with the spices and set aside.
- Divide mixture into even bite-sized pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball with the palms of your hands.
- Roll each ball in the drinking chocolate mixture and enjoy!