Haigh's Spiced Chocolate Truffles
EASY 30 PIECES 1HR PREP 4HRS COOK/CHILL
- Place the chocolate in a large glass mixing bowl.
- Place cream in a saucepan, bring to the boil and immediately remove from the heat.
- Pour the cream over the pastilles and mix gently until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow baking dish such as a slice tin.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- In a small bowl, combine 100g Haigh's Drinking Chocolate with the spices and set aside.
- Divide mixture into even bite-sized pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball with the palms of your hands.
- Roll each ball in the drinking chocolate mixture and enjoy!