Discover the history of Haigh's, founded on May 1st 1915 by Alfred E Haigh in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are Australia's oldest family-owned chocolate maker making fine chocolates from the cocoa bean since 1915.
We are a proud supporter of a number of community projects and environmental causes including UTZ and the Bilby.
At Haigh’s Chocolates we have a longstanding commitment to support the community through a number of key activities such as sponsorship, donations, fundraising and partnerships.
Keep up with the latest happenings at Haigh's. Learn about our latest product releases, news, special promotions and competitions.
We offer exciting career opportunities across Manufacturing, Retail and Corporate areas of our business; discover current opportunities including seasonal work.
- Line 2 x 12 hole standard muffin pans with paper cases.
- Pour boiling water into a small saucepan, about a third full and sit a small bowl on top. Add Haigh’s Dark Chocolate Pastilles and coconut oil, stirring occasionally until chocolate melts. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine icing sugar, puffed rice, shredded coconut and cherries together, stirring until well combined. Pour over melted chocolate mixture, stirring until mixture is well coated in chocolate.
- Evenly divide chocolate mixture between prepared muffin pans, gently pushing mixture into the bases. Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour to set.
- To make the ganache, place cream in a small saucepan over a medium heat, bring to just below boiling point. Pour over Haigh’s Dark Chocolate Pastilles stirring occasionally until chocolate melts, making sure mixture is not stirred too much to prevent splitting.
- Spread ganache over the top of chocolate crackles and return to fridge for another hour to set.