Discover the history of Haigh's, founded on May 1st 1915 by Alfred E Haigh in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are Australia's oldest family-owned chocolate maker making fine chocolates from the cocoa bean since 1915.
We are a proud supporter of a number of community projects and environmental causes including UTZ and the Bilby.
At Haigh’s Chocolates we have a longstanding commitment to support the community through a number of key activities such as sponsorship, donations, fundraising and partnerships.
Keep up with the latest happenings at Haigh's. Learn about our latest product releases, news, special promotions and competitions.
We offer exciting career opportunities across Manufacturing, Retail and Corporate areas of our business; discover current opportunities including seasonal work.
- 1 cup (160g) wholemeal self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 cup (150g) plain self-raising flour, sifted
- ¼ teaspoon salt flakes
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon mixed spice
- ¾ cup (165g) light brown sugar
- ½ cup (55g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- 100g Haigh’s Dark Chocolate Pastilles, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1 cup (250ml) buttermilk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup grated zucchini (approx 2 small)
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced) and line a 12-hole (1/3 cup capacity) muffin pan with paper cases.
- In a large mixing bowl place flours, salt, cinnamon, mixed spice, sugar, walnuts and chocolate together, stirring until combined.
- In a large jug, place oil, buttermilk, eggs and vanilla together, whisking until well combined. Pour over the flour mixture and add zucchini, stirring until just combined. Do not overmix, the batter should be thick and lumpy.
- Evenly divide mixture between prepared muffin cases and place muffin pan in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until muffins are cooked through. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.