Discover the history of Haigh's, founded on May 1st 1915 by Alfred E Haigh in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are Australia's oldest family-owned chocolate maker making fine chocolates from the cocoa bean since 1915.
We are a proud supporter of a number of community projects and environmental causes including UTZ and the Bilby.
At Haigh’s Chocolates we have a longstanding commitment to support the community through a number of key activities such as sponsorship, donations, fundraising and partnerships.
Keep up with the latest happenings at Haigh's. Learn about our latest product releases, news, special promotions and competitions.
We offer exciting career opportunities across Manufacturing, Retail and Corporate areas of our business; discover current opportunities including seasonal work.
Haigh's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Slice
- Written by: Christina Soong
- 2 cups almond meal
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons melted honey + another ¼ cup
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil, plus another tablespoon
- 1 x 500 gram jar smooth peanut butter
- 300 grams Haigh’s Dark Chocolate Pastilles
- Packet of small pretzels
- Grease and line a tray 20cm by 30cm with baking paper.
- Mix almond meal, cocoa powder, 5 tablespoons honey and 3 tablespoons coconut oil in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Press mixture evenly and firmly into the base of the tray using your fingers and an offset spatula if you have one.
- Clean out the mixing bowl and then mix peanut butter, ¼ cup honey and 1 tablespoon coconut oil until well combined.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture on top of almond base and spread evenly to the edges.
- Melt chocolate pastilles and then pour on top of peanut butter mixture, spreading evenly to the edges.
- Place pretzels on top of chocolate in neat rows, leaving sufficient space between them so you can cut the slice easily.
- Refrigerate the slice for at least two hours or until serving time.
- Cut the slice into pieces with a very sharp knife.