Haigh's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Slice
EASY 12SERVES 60MIN PREP 120MINCHILL TIME
- 2 cups almond meal
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons melted honey + another ¼ cup
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil, plus another tablespoon
- 1 x 500 gram jar smooth peanut butter
- 300 grams Haigh’s Dark Chocolate Pastilles
- Packet of small pretzels
- Grease and line a tray 20cm by 30cm with baking paper.
- Mix almond meal, cocoa powder, 5 tablespoons honey and 3 tablespoons coconut oil in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Press mixture evenly and firmly into the base of the tray using your fingers and an offset spatula if you have one.
- Clean out the mixing bowl and then mix peanut butter, ¼ cup honey and 1 tablespoon coconut oil until well combined.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture on top of almond base and spread evenly to the edges.
- Melt chocolate pastilles and then pour on top of peanut butter mixture, spreading evenly to the edges.
- Place pretzels on top of chocolate in neat rows, leaving sufficient space between them so you can cut the slice easily.
- Refrigerate the slice for at least two hours or until serving time.
- Cut the slice into pieces with a very sharp knife.