Discover the history of Haigh's, founded on May 1st 1915 by Alfred E Haigh in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are Australia's oldest family-owned chocolate maker making fine chocolates from the cocoa bean since 1915.
We are a proud supporter of a number of community projects and environmental causes including UTZ and the Bilby.
At Haigh’s Chocolates we have a longstanding commitment to support the community through a number of key activities such as sponsorship, donations, fundraising and partnerships.
Keep up with the latest happenings at Haigh's. Learn about our latest product releases, news, special promotions and competitions.
We offer exciting career opportunities across Manufacturing, Retail and Corporate areas of our business; discover current opportunities including seasonal work.
- 6 x 1 cup ceramic soufflé dishes
- Melted butter and caster sugar for soufflé dishes
- 45g plain flour
- 70g pure icing sugar
- 50g hazelnut meal
- 140g unsalted butter
- 100g Haigh’s Premium Dark Chocolate Tablet
- 80g honey
- 100g egg whites
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- To prepare soufflé dishes, brush the melted butter onto the sides and bottom of the dishes then coat with caster sugar.
- Sift flour and icing sugar into a large mixing bowl. Add the hazelnut meal. Put chocolate into a bowl and place over a saucepan of just simmering water to gently melt it.
- Once melted set aside and keep warm.
- Melt butter over a medium heat and continue to cook until butter is golden brown. Strain through a fine sieve, set aside and keep warm. In a small saucepan gently warm the honey and set aside.
- Add melted chocolate, brown butter and honey to the dry mix and stir well to combine.
- In a large bowl whisk the egg whites until stiff. Gently fold a small amount of the egg whites into pudding mix to lighten it. Fold in the remaining egg whites. Carefully spoon mix into prepared moulds.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes until pudding rises and is set across the top. Dust with icing sugar and serve immediately with vanilla, honey or chocolate ice cream.