Discover the history of Haigh's, founded on May 1st 1915 by Alfred E Haigh in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are Australia's oldest family-owned chocolate maker making fine chocolates from the cocoa bean since 1915.
We are a proud supporter of a number of community projects and environmental causes including UTZ and the Bilby.
At Haigh’s Chocolates we have a longstanding commitment to support the community through a number of key activities such as sponsorship, donations, fundraising and partnerships.
Keep up with the latest happenings at Haigh's. Learn about our latest product releases, news, special promotions and competitions.
We offer exciting career opportunities across Manufacturing, Retail and Corporate areas of our business; discover current opportunities including seasonal work.
- 200g Haigh’s Dark Chocolate Pastilles, melted
- 12 small silicone small muffin patty pans
Caramel crème brulee
- 150ml cream
- 50g Haigh’s Chocolate Caramel Fudge, chopped
- 1 leaf gelatine
- 50g caster sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 25g caster sugar
- 25g glucose
- 1 leaf gelatine
- 40ml water
- 150g Haigh’s Dark Chocolate Pastilles
- 175ml cream
- Place a teaspoon or two of the melted chocolate into a patty pan and spread around the bottom and sides. Do all 12 patty pans and then place in the refrigerator or freezer to set. When cold carefully peel the chocolate cup away from the patty pan. Place in a flat covered container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Place the cream and chocolate caramel fudge in a small saucepan and heat until fudge has melted into the cream. Add in the gelatine and mix until it has dissolved. Whisk together the sugar and egg yolk in a bowl and then pour over the warm cream mix. Cook over a low heat until thick then allow to cool. Pour the brulee mix into the chocolate cups until three quarters full, cover and refrigerate.
- Dissolve the sugar, glucose and gelatine in water. Melt the chocolate and fold through the sugar water mix. Whip the cream to soft peaks and fold into the chocolate mix evenly. Allow to set then using a piping bag and fluted nozzle pipe swirls around the top of the chocolate cups. Refrigerate until ready to serve.