Discover the history of Haigh's, founded on May 1st 1915 by Alfred E Haigh in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are Australia's oldest family-owned chocolate maker making fine chocolates from the cocoa bean since 1915.
We are a proud supporter of a number of community projects and environmental causes including UTZ and the Bilby.
At Haigh’s Chocolates we have a longstanding commitment to support the community through a number of key activities such as sponsorship, donations, fundraising and partnerships.
Keep up with the latest happenings at Haigh's. Learn about our latest product releases, news, special promotions and competitions.
We offer exciting career opportunities across Manufacturing, Retail and Corporate areas of our business; discover current opportunities including seasonal work.
- 200g Haigh’s Dark Chocolate Pastilles
- 150g softened butter
- 65g sugar
- 1 large egg
- 240g self raising flour
- Pre-heat oven to 170ºC.
- Place butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat on high until light and fluffy.
- Turn mixer down to medium speed and beat in egg until combined.
- Turn mixer to low speed and fold through flour and the Haigh’s Dark Chocolate Pastilles, mix until thoroughly combined.
- Make a ball in your hands to the desired size then push flat onto your tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 170ºC for 10-15 minutes or until spongy to touch.