Discover the history of Haigh's, founded on May 1st 1915 by Alfred E Haigh in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are Australia's oldest family-owned chocolate maker making fine chocolates from the cocoa bean since 1915.
We are a proud supporter of a number of community projects and environmental causes including UTZ and the Bilby.
At Haigh’s Chocolates we have a longstanding commitment to support the community through a number of key activities such as sponsorship, donations, fundraising and partnerships.
Keep up with the latest happenings at Haigh's. Learn about our latest product releases, news, special promotions and competitions.
We offer exciting career opportunities across Manufacturing, Retail and Corporate areas of our business; discover current opportunities including seasonal work.
Visitor Centre Tours
- COVID-19 update
- During this constantly evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 outbreak the safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. Read more here. If you are planning to attend one of the tours at our Parkside factory in South Australia and you are unwell, we ask that you please do not attend. We can easily reschedule your booking please telephone 08 8372 7070 or email email@example.com
- Do you conduct factory tours?
- Haigh's Chocolates conducts free guided factory viewing tours at the Visitor Centre and store located at 154 Greenhill Road Parkside in Adelaide, South Australia.
- What does the FREE guided tour include?
- The free guided viewing tour includes learning about the history of Haigh's and how we make premium quality chocolate from cocoa beans sourced from plantations around the world. Also included is an opportunity to view our team of confectioners hard at work using their artisan skills to create and hand finish our award winning chocolate. For more information including a map showing the location of the factory and a tour enquiry form click here.
- What are the tour times?
- Tours run from 9.00am Monday to Saturday and last for approximately 20 minutues. Bookings are essential.
- Do I need to book a Visitor Centre Tour?
- The free tours are very popular and we highly recommend booking.
- How do I book a tour?
- Please contact the Visitor Centre team via this form, or you can telephone 08 8372 7070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org