Discover the history of Haigh's, founded on May 1st 1915 by Alfred E Haigh in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are Australia's oldest family-owned chocolate maker making fine chocolates from the cocoa bean since 1915.
We are a proud supporter of a number of community projects and environmental causes including UTZ and the Bilby.
At Haigh’s Chocolates we have a longstanding commitment to support the community through a number of key activities such as sponsorship, donations, fundraising and partnerships.
Keep up with the latest happenings at Haigh's. Learn about our latest product releases, news, special promotions and competitions.
We offer exciting career opportunities across Manufacturing, Retail and Corporate areas of our business; discover current opportunities including seasonal work.
- How can I buy Haigh's chocolates in Australia?
- You can purchase Haigh's chocolates from one of our 14 stores located in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney. Click here to find your closest store and when it is open. Alternatively you can purchase online at anytime - click here to view the online range and start purchasing.
- Can I buy Haigh's Chocolates overseas?
- Haigh's Chocolates only sells and delivers chocolate within Australia. Any sellers operating or delivering our products outside of Australia will do so without our permission. The quality of products from these sellers may be affected by their storage and handling. Haigh's takes no responsibility for products sold through unauthorised resellers.
- How do I purchase online?
- Placing an order online is easy - simply follow these steps:
Browse through the product pages using the Categories menu located on the left or the search field.
Click on the product that you would like to purchase to find out more information and then select the quantity from the list.
Click “Add To Bag”.
Repeat this process to fill your bag with your choices then click on your bag in the right top corner, review your order and if correct click on "Proceed to Checkout"
Please note, while we can accept orders from overseas, we currently only deliver to addresses within Australia and all prices displayed on our website are in Australian dollars ($AUD).
Click here to view our online range of chocolates and to start shopping.
- How do you keep my credit card details secure?
- Our online store uses Pin Payments payment gateway. Pin Payments product and website are subject to periodic manual and automated security audits which are conducted both internally and by third parties: their software, systems and procedures have been assessed and certified to PCI Data Security Standards.
- Do I have to register and set up an account to purchase?
- No, you may purchase from our online store as either a guest or a registered member.
- May I send someone a gift with a message card?
- Yes. During the checkout process please be sure to tick the gift message box and fill in the 'your message' details. We wrap all standard presentation boxes in our signature gift wrapping. At Christmas/Mother's Day/Father's Day/Valentine's Day it will be wrapped in our seasonal paper and delivered for you. The wrapping and message card are free of charge. Please note that orders are wrapped as one and the delivery charge with your order is for one address only. Gifts can be delivered anywhere in Australia and can be purchased using an overseas credit card.
- What happens after I place my order?
- Once the order has been successfully received, a tax invoice will be emailed to your nominated email account confirming all the details of your order. After this email you will also receive an email from Australia Post with your package tracking number which can be used to check on the progress of your order once it has been dispatched from Haigh’s Chocolates.
- Can I purchase a Gift Card?
- If you are uncertain of what Haigh's chocolate to buy, give the gift of choice with a Haigh's gift card available from any one of our 15 company stores or online. You can purchase either a physical Haigh’s gift card or a digital gift card. Both types can be redeemed instore or online to select from over 200 varieties of chocolate products available in our stores. Click here for more information or to purchase a Haigh's Gift Card.
- Do you have any overseas stores?
- No, we currently only have stores located in Australia and unfortunately do not yet offer international shipping for online purchases.
- Am I able to purchase via a wholesale account?
- No, we are a specialist chocolate manufacturer making over 250 different products exclusively for our retail division and therefore do not offer our product on a wholesale basis. This enables us to control and guarantee the quality of our products and provide the standard of service that our customers expect and deserve.
- Can I purchase via the telephone?
- Yes you may purchase products for delivery within Australia via the telephone. Please call 1300 HAIGHS (1300 424 447) to place your order.
- I can't purchase what I would like to online, what can I do?
- If you cannot find what you were wanting to purchase in our online store please telephone 1300 HAIGHS to discuss your special request.
- Can I choose a specific product colour from a seasonal range?
- Products and packaging are available while stocks last. We reserve the right to supply similar packaging and / or product. Some seasonal range colours shown are indicative of the foil colours you will receive.