Discover the history of Haigh's, founded on May 1st 1915 by Alfred E Haigh in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are Australia's oldest family-owned chocolate maker making fine chocolates from the cocoa bean since 1915.
We are a proud supporter of a number of community projects and environmental causes including UTZ and the Bilby.
At Haigh’s Chocolates we have a longstanding commitment to support the community through a number of key activities such as sponsorship, donations, fundraising and partnerships.
Keep up with the latest happenings at Haigh's. Learn about our latest product releases, news, special promotions and competitions.
We offer exciting career opportunities across Manufacturing, Retail and Corporate areas of our business; discover current opportunities including seasonal work.
- Do you accept corporate orders?
- Yes, we offer an extensive range of presentation and seasonal gift boxes that make stylish corporate gifts to suit your budget. Please visit the Corporate Sales section on this website for more information.
- Are all your stores company owned?
- Yes all of our stores in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney are company owned. We do not have any plans to move to a franchise model in Australia or internationally.
- Do you have a wholesale division?
- No, we are a specialist chocolate manufacturer making over 200 different products exclusively for our retail division and therefore do not offer our products on a wholesale basis. This enables us to control and guarantee the quality of our products and provide the standard of service that our customers expect and deserve.