Discover the history of Haigh's, founded on May 1st 1915 by Alfred E Haigh in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are Australia's oldest family-owned chocolate maker making fine chocolates from the cocoa bean since 1915.
We are a proud supporter of a number of community projects and environmental causes including UTZ and the Bilby.
At Haigh’s Chocolates we have a longstanding commitment to support the community through a number of key activities such as sponsorship, donations, fundraising and partnerships.
Keep up with the latest happenings at Haigh's. Learn about our latest product releases, news, special promotions and competitions.
We offer exciting career opportunities across Manufacturing, Retail and Corporate areas of our business; discover current opportunities including seasonal work.
- Do you have an environmental policy?
- Haigh’s has a strong commitment to several environmental issues including sponsorship and financial support for the Bilby, a threatened marsupial native to the Australian outback. We also have a policy of using recycled or recyclable packaging materials wherever possible and also have our own internal recycling programme. For more information click here.
- Do you have a product return policy?
- Our website and online store area have been carefully designed to provide you with as much information as possible on all of our products to help you make the right selection in store or online. Please use this information and select carefully. Due to strict food handling regulations, we are unable to exchange products or accept returns unless there is a product fault. Should you have a concern with the quality of your chocolate, please contact the store from which you purchased the product or if you purchased online telephone 1300 HAIGHS (1300 424 447). Click here for our store contact details. For more information please refer to our full Online Returns Policy.
- What is your website terms and conditions policy?
- Does Haigh's Chocolates have a sustainability policy?
- Haigh's Chocolates is serious about its responsibilities for sustainable farming whether we are sourcing ingredients locally or overseas. Click here to find out more about what we do and why we do it.