Discover the history of Haigh's, founded on May 1st 1915 by Alfred E Haigh in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are Australia's oldest family-owned chocolate maker making fine chocolates from the cocoa bean since 1915.
We are a proud supporter of a number of community projects and environmental causes including UTZ and the Bilby.
At Haigh’s Chocolates we have a longstanding commitment to support the community through a number of key activities such as sponsorship, donations, fundraising and partnerships.
Keep up with the latest happenings at Haigh's. Learn about our latest product releases, news, special promotions and competitions.
We offer exciting career opportunities across Manufacturing, Retail and Corporate areas of our business; discover current opportunities including seasonal work.
- Where are your stores located?
- Our company owned stores are located in Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra. For a full listing of store locations please click here.
- When are your stores open?
- Each of our stores has its own store opening times and these times are extended during the lead-up to both Christmas and Easter. To find out when your nearest store is open this week please click here.
- Do you have extended trading hours at Christmas and Easter?
- Yes, we do extend our trading hours at both Christmas and Easter and it is best to check your local store's details for their opening times as they do vary from store to store.