Discover the history of Haigh's, founded on May 1st 1915 by Alfred E Haigh in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are Australia's oldest family-owned chocolate maker making fine chocolates from the cocoa bean since 1915.
We are a proud supporter of a number of community projects and environmental causes including UTZ and the Bilby.
At Haigh’s Chocolates we have a longstanding commitment to support the community through a number of key activities such as sponsorship, donations, fundraising and partnerships.
Keep up with the latest happenings at Haigh's. Learn about our latest product releases, news, special promotions and competitions.
We offer exciting career opportunities across Manufacturing, Retail and Corporate areas of our business; discover current opportunities including seasonal work.
- What gift cards do you have available?
- You can purchase either a physical gift card or a digital gift card. Both types can be redeemed in-store or online. The card is valid for ten years from the date of purchase for use at any Haigh's company-owned store or on the website. For terms and conditions or to purchase a gift card click here
- Is there a minimum purchase amount?
- Yes. The minimum purchase amount for both digital and physical gift card is $30AUD.
- Can I check the balance on the card?
- Haigh's gift cards can be used online or in-store, to check the balance of your card please click here.