Discover the history of Haigh's, founded on May 1st 1915 by Alfred E Haigh in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are Australia's oldest family-owned chocolate maker making fine chocolates from the cocoa bean since 1915.
We are a proud supporter of a number of community projects and environmental causes including UTZ and the Bilby.
At Haigh’s Chocolates we have a longstanding commitment to support the community through a number of key activities such as sponsorship, donations, fundraising and partnerships.
Keep up with the latest happenings at Haigh's. Learn about our latest product releases, news, special promotions and competitions.
We offer exciting career opportunities across Manufacturing, Retail and Corporate areas of our business; discover current opportunities including seasonal work.
Shipping & Delivery
- When do Christmas orders close?
- Personal online orders for receipt prior to Christmas must be placed by 2pm ACDT, Monday 16th December 2019. Online orders will still be accepted after this date, however we are unable to guarantee delivery prior to Christmas Day. Corporate orders for receipt prior to Christmas must be placed and paid by 5pm ACDT, Friday 6th December 2019. Please ensure order delivery details include the full business name and address and the business is open for trading to receive your order on the estimated delivery day. To place Corporate Order click here
- When will my order be dispatched?
- For information regarding Festive Season delivery times please click here
At Haigh’s Chocolates we endeavour to process, pack and dispatch all orders as swiftly as possible. We dispatch daily, Monday through Thursday, however, demand can sometimes peak unexpectedly and we therefore offer the following time frames outlined below as our standard guideline for dispatch.
Please note that during periods of extreme heat we will hold your order and notify you by email when it will be dispatched. In warmer weather, we use packaging methods to ensure your chocolates arrives in premium condition. If there is a problem with your order please contact our Customer Service team between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday on 1300 HAIGHS (1300 424 447). Alternatively you may email us with a detailed description of the problem (with relevant photographs) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check your postcode against the Australia Post guidelines for expected delivery times, click here.
Order Received By Order Dispatched from Haigh’s Average Transit Delivery Time from Haigh's Dispatch Major metropolitan & regional centres Regional & rural Monday 2pm Next business day 1 day 2 days Tuesday 2pm Next business day 1 day 2 days Wednesday 2pm Next business day 1 day 2 days Thursday Monday 1 day 2 days Friday Monday 1 day 2 days Saturday Monday 1 day 2 days Sunday Monday 1 day 2 days
- How do you ship my order?
- Haigh’s Chocolates uses Australia Post for all deliveries. We currently only deliver to addresses within Australia and do not deliver to Australia Post parcel lockers due to the increased likelihood of exposure to higher temperatures. Click here to read more.
- I live overseas, can I order and arrange delivery to an address in Australia?
- Yes, simply email email@example.com with your order and the Customer Service Team will assist and process for you.
- What is the cost for delivery?
- We charge a flat rate of $15 AUD for each delivery purchased via our online store.
- Can I ship to multiple addresses?
- No, we are not able to do split shipments. If you would like to ship to more than one address you will need to create separate orders.
- What happens to my order during warmer weather?
- Please note that during periods of extreme heat we will hold your order and notify you by email when it will be dispatched. In warmer weather we use packaging methods to ensure your chocolate arrives in premium condition. If there is a problem with your order please contact our Customer Service team between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday on 1300 HAIGHS (1300 424 447). Alternatively you may email us with a detailed description of the problem (with relevant photographs) to firstname.lastname@example.org