Discover the history of Haigh's, founded on May 1st 1915 by Alfred E Haigh in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are Australia's oldest family-owned chocolate maker making fine chocolates from the cocoa bean since 1915.
We are a proud supporter of a number of community projects and environmental causes including UTZ and the Bilby.
At Haigh’s Chocolates we have a longstanding commitment to support the community through a number of key activities such as sponsorship, donations, fundraising and partnerships.
Keep up with the latest happenings at Haigh's. Learn about our latest product releases, news, special promotions and competitions.
We offer exciting career opportunities across Manufacturing, Retail and Corporate areas of our business; discover current opportunities including seasonal work.
- How do I correct a mistake in my order?
- Once you have paid for your order it is processed in our system and of course we aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible. A completed order cannot be altered by you online so please telephone Customer Service on 1300 HAIGHS (1300 424 447) and we will make the manual changes for you. Please note the Customer Service team can be contacted Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm and be aware that changes to your order may affect the expected delivery time.
- There is a problem with my delivered order, who do I contact?
- Customer Service can be contacted between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday on 1300 HAIGHS (1300 424 447). Alternatively you may email us with a detailed description of the problem (with relevant photographs) to email@example.com
- When can I speak to a member of the Customer Service team about my online purchase?
- Customer Service can be contacted between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday on 1300 HAIGHS (1300 424 447). Alternatively you may email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I can't find an answer to my question?
- If you have been unable to locate an answer to your question please email email@example.com or telephone 1800 819 757.
- How do I contact Haigh's Chocolates?
- Click here to find how to contact us.
- How do I make a complaint?
- You may register a complaint via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the telephone 1800 819 757. We always aim to reply promptly, however, please allow three business days for a response during peak retail seasons.