Turkish Delight, Berry & Chocolate Parfait
- 175g Haigh’s Dessert Block
- 20g butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 200ml cream
- 3 egg whites
- 20g caster sugar
- 150g Haigh’s Turkish Delight
- 1 punnet raspberries or strawberries
- 75g Haigh’s White Strawberry Block, chopped
- 150ml cream, whipped
- 125g Haigh’s Dessert Block, chopped
- 100ml cream
- 16 x Haigh’s Berry Chocs, chopped
- Melt the 175g Dessert Block and then add the butter. In separate bowls whisk the egg yolks until light and creamy, whisk cream until stiff, whisk egg whites until holding shape then sprinkle in caster sugar to make a meringue. Fold the egg yolks into melted chocolate, then the meringue and then the cream. Pour into 8 tall serving glasses.
- Chop the fresh berries and Turkish Delight, divide evenly and place on top of the chocolate layer in the serving glasses.
- Fold the chopped Strawberry White Chocolate Block through the whipped cream and spread evenly over the top of the berries and Turkish Delight layer in the glasses.
- Place 125g chopped Dessert Block in a mixing bowl.
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan until just boiling.
- Pour over the chocolate and stir to melt and combine.
- Allow to cool, then pour a thin layer on top. Refrigerate to set.
- To serve top with a mix of chopped Berry Chocs.
Recipe by: Genevieve Harris
Photographer: Randy Larcombe