- 150g Haigh’s Dark 70% Chocolate
- 15g unsalted butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 250ml cream
- Chop the chocolate and place in a bowl with the butter. Place the bowl over a saucepan of just simmering water and stir until melted. Allow to cool a little then add the egg yolk.
- Whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form, then gradually add the caster sugar to form a soft meringue. In another bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold in the egg white meringue into cooled chocolate mixture, then fold in the cream and pour into glasses and refrigerate.
- Serve with some delicious fresh raspberries.
ServingsServes 4-6 people
Recipe by: Genevieve Harris
Photographer: Randy Larcombe