- 250ml cream
- 100g Haigh’s Premium Dark Chocolate Tablet
- 100g Haigh’s Premium Milk Chocolate Tablet
- Warm the cream in a small saucepan over a low heat. Chop both the chocolates and add to the cream. Stir over the low heat until smooth. Place into the fondue bowl and place over the tea light candle.
- Serve with a selection of fresh fruits including strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, pear, banana and orange. Dried fruits such as apricots, peach, dates and apple are also delicious as well as the wonderful combination with marshmallows.
- Different flavour combinations can be made using Haigh’s other flavoured chocolates such as mint, coffee or orange.
ServingsMakes enough for 4 - 6 people
Recipe by: Genevieve Harris
Photographer: Randy Larcombe