Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 200g Haigh’s Dark Pastilles
- 150g softened butter
- 65g sugar
- 1 large egg
- 240g self raising flour
- Pre-heat oven to 170ºC.
- Place butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat on high until light and fluffy.
- Turn mixer down to medium speed and beat in egg until combined.
- Turn mixer to low speed and fold through flour and the Haigh’s Dark Pastilles, mix until thoroughly combined.
- Make a ball in your hands to the desired size then push flat onto your tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 170ºC for 10-15 minutes or until spongy to touch.
ServingsMakes approximately 15 - 20 cookies
Recipe by: Simon Bryant
Photographer: Randy Larcombe