Discover the history of Haigh's, founded on May 1st 1915 by Alfred E Haigh in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are Australia's oldest family-owned chocolate maker making fine chocolates from the cocoa bean since 1915.
We are a proud supporter of a number of community projects and environmental causes including UTZ and the Bilby.
At Haigh’s Chocolates we have a longstanding commitment to support the community through a number of key activities such as sponsorship, donations, fundraising and partnerships.
Keep up with the latest happenings at Haigh's. Learn about our latest product releases, news, special promotions and competitions.
We offer exciting career opportunities across Manufacturing, Retail and Corporate areas of our business; discover current opportunities including seasonal work.
Donations & Sponsorship
- Do you provide chocolate donations?
- Yes we do, although as you can imagine, due to the nature of our business we receive a large number of requests and unfortunately are unable to provide product for every one. However, we are happy to consider requests via our donation process. Click here to find out more.
- How do I request sponsorship?
- Sponsorship proposals are accepted via email or post, please click here to read about the sponsorship process and what is required when you submit a proposal.
- Who do you sponsor?
- At Haigh's Chocolates we have a longstanding commitment to support the community. We do this because we believe it is through this personal and business investment that we can make a positive difference to the lives of Australians. To read a list of those we support both financially and via product donation, click here.